- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Matatalab Lite is a new STEAM solution for kids 4-9 year old.
Matatalab Lite is an adorable and easy-to-use coding robot ready to take young kids aged 3+ on an exciting coding adventure. It consists of a responsive robotic car and a wireless Controller with 3 modes (toggle between modes on the side of the controller)
- Control mode: This is the basic mode for Matatalab Lite. By switching to this mode, kids can control the MatataBot move with MatataController.
- Coding mode:By switching to this mode, kids can use coding button which on the controller to code.
- Sensor mode: By switching to this mode, kids learn to know about color with MatataController.
- MatataBot battery: 500mAh li-ion, 4-5h usage, 2h charge
- Command tower battery: 2000mAh li-ion, 24h usage, 2h charge
- MatataBot/Command tower USB-C input, DC5V/2A max.
- Pairing: Bluetooth
- Range: 5-6m
- Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C ~ 55 °C