- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Creality CR M4 3D Printer
The CR M4 3D printer, launched by the Creality brand with the nickname "3D Printing Monster", offers a semi-industrial printing experience with print sizes such as 450 x 450 x 470 mm. In this way, it enables to take many prints at the same time or to produce larger-scale prints at once.
The Creality CR M4 3D Printer uses dual Z-axes and two support rods to create a rigid (solid) triangle to fix the top frame. With this feature, it prevents the portal from sagging and Z swinging. With the double Z axis, both sides work with their own motor for smooth movements. When all these features are combined, it becomes easier to get large-scale prints and printing errors caused by shakes are prevented.
The dual gear Direct Drive Sprite extruder can reach temperatures as high as 300°C and makes it possible to work with tough filaments in addition to PLA, ABS and PETG.
The maximum print speed of the Creality CR-M4 is 120mm/s. Pre-installed CR Touch controls the flatness of the board at 25 points.
The Creality CR M4 3D printer provides a remote control feature to start prints and monitor ongoing jobs with the Creality Cloud mobile app, as it houses a Wifi module and Ethernet port for.
Also, Creality CR-M4 has a USB Type C port and USB port. gcode files prepared with Creality Print, Creality Slicer or Cura can then be operated from the 4:3 inch touchscreen on the front of the machine.
Creality CR M4 3D Printer Specifications:
- Printing Technology: FDM
- Building Volume: 450*450*470mm
- Product Dimensions: 655*700*865mm
- Package Dimensions: 790*760*300mm
- Net Weight: 22.48KG
- Gross Weight: 28.3KG
- Print Speed: ≤120 mm/s
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Layer Height: 0.05-0.35mm
- Extruder Type: "Sprite" dual gear direct drive extruder
- Extruder Material: All metal
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Number of Z axis: 2
- Nozzle Type: Brass nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm (compatible with 0.6/0.8mm)
- Nozzle Temperature: ≤300°C
- Heating Bed Temperature: ≤100℃
- Build Surface: PC spring steel sheet
- Display Screen: 4.3 inch color touch screen
- Motherboard: Integrated 32-bit silent motherboard
- Power Loss Recovery: Yes
- Filament End Sensor: Yes
- Multiple Printer Control: Yes
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Rated Voltage: 100-240V~，50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 800W
- Slicer Software: Creality Print, Creality Slicer, Cura
- File Formats: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Supported Filaments: PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, PLA-Wood, PA, PLA-CF
- User Interface Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Chinese
Products That Can Be Used Together:
- We Review Creality 3D Printer Models – Which 3D Printer Should You Buy??
- Our New Series Begins! What is 3D Printer? How does it work? What Can Be Done With 3D Printer?
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları