Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
CAN-BUS Shield, make the communication possible between your Arduino and your vehicle's ECU. Therefore by using Arduino, you can reached the instant informations about your vehicle such as, motor revolution, coolant tempature, acceletor pedal position...
There are MCP2515 CAN controller and MCP2551 CAN transceiver manufactured by Microchip on the card.CAN connection can be sustained by using DB9 -> OBD- II converter wire. There are also serial LCD connection, joystick, micro SD card slot and EM506 GPS module connections on the card. Hereby you can use this shield on datalogging applications easily.Important P.S: To use this Shield you must purchase OBD-II DB9 Converter WireSpecification:
- CAN v2.0b, maximum 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data ve remote frame support
- CAN communication through 9 wired standard sub-D connector
- Can be feeded through Arduino sub-D connector (protected with resetable fuse)
- EM506 GPS module socket
- Mikro SD cart slot
- Serial LCD connector
- Reset button
- Joystick to navigate LCD's menu
- 2 LED indicator
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları