- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Raspberry Pi Camera IR-CUT Camera (B) Day-Night
RPi IR-CUT Camera (B) is a module used in Raspberry Pi boards. Regardless of dark or bright environment, it offers clearer and more vivid photos / videos compared to normal images. For this reason, the photos or videos you take during the day or night will be perfect thanks to this camera!
RPi IR-CUT Camera (B) Technical Specifications:
- Megapixel: 5
- Adjustable Focus Distance
- Camera features:
- CCD size: 1/4 inch
- Aperture (K): 1.4
- Focal Length : 8mm.
- Angle of View (diagonal): 40 degrees
- Sensor best protection: 1080p
- 4 Screw Holes:
- Used for attachment.
- Provides 3.3V power output.
- Managed to connect the infrared LED and fill flash LED.
- The Raspberry Pi Camera has done all the revisions of the Pi.
- Built-in data IR-CUT filter that eliminates color degradation during the day.
- It comes with infrared LED, it is predicted to be at night.
- Size: 31x32mm
- Raspberry Pi - Jetson Nano - 10.1inch Capacitive Touch LCD (E) Display Module for PC - 1024×600 Pixel HDMI - IPS Fully Laminated Display
- 7inch Capacitive Touch LCD Display Module for Raspberry Pi - DSI Interface - 1024x600 Pixel IPS
- Raspberry Pi için 7inç Kapasitif Dokunmatik Ekran Modülü - 800×480 Piksel - DSI Arayüzü
- 2.8inch Capacitive Touch LCD Display Module for Raspberry Pi - 480x640 Pixels DPI - IPS - Full Laminated Toughened Glass Cover - Low Power
- 4inch Square Capacitive Touch LCD (C) Display Module for Raspberry Pi - 720×720 Pixels DPI - IPS - Toughened Glass Cover - Low Power
Products that can be used together:
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları