Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (4)
- Suggestion Box
Build your own autonomous drone!ArduPilot Mega (APM) is a very developed autopilot system that can be use for both RC cars and Aerial RC robots. You can use this flight controller in your RC projects like multirotor, plane, hellicopter or remote controller car projects.
APM is an Arduino Mega based flight controller board. There is a Atmega2560 microcontroller and a Atmega 32u2 microcontroller for usb to serial converting. Additionally you can find not only the microcontroller but also the essential parts for autonomous flight on the board like, accelerometer, gyroscobe, barometer and other sensors. There are all the ESC and servo connections on the board needed for your RC vehicle. Moreover, there are also connectors to plug external sensors and telemetry modules.
- Completely open source!
- Supports RC planes, multicopters (quadcopter, tricopter, hexacopter), helicopter and RC cars
- Convenient usage ground station and firmware loader software
- Full mission scripting with point-and-click desktop utilities
- Two-way telemetry and in-flight command using the powerful MAVLink protocol
- Autonomous takeoff, landing and special action commands such as video and camera controls
- 8 Channel PWM, S - Bus, PPM and Spectrum Satellite reciever support
- 4 mB internal memory (for data logging)
- 6-DOF MPU6000 accelerometer / gyroscobe sensor
- MS5611-01BA03 barometric pressure sensor (for altitude fixing)
- Supports external GPS connection
Documents and useful links:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları