- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
MiniAPM V3.1 Drone Flight Controller
MiniAPM is based on the rapidly evolving and refined Ardupilot mega or “APM”, an open source project from 3DR robotics. This amazing flight controller allows the user to turn any fixed wing, rotary wing, or multi-rotor vehicle (even boats and cars) into a fully autonomous vehicle, capable of performing a wide range of tasks even programmed GPS missions with waypoints and follow-me capability (with the optional GPS module).
Various user interfaces are available for programing, reviewing logs, even some Apps for smart phones and tablets. The optional telemetry radio allows for two way radio communication giving you full control and provides live data back to your computer or tablet. The list of what this flight controller is capable of has quickly been surpassed with what it cannot, with features, flight modes and supported platforms. The APM project is supported by thousands of users pushing this open source flight controller to be one of the best systems available.
The new MiniAPM loses nothing from its bigger brother, but size and weight, allowing for smaller and lighter vehicles.
MiniAPM V3.1 Features:
- Arduino Compatible
- Pre-soldered and tested
- 3-axis gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer and high-performance barometer:
- Built in 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic data logging
- Honeywell HMC5883L-TR Digital compass
- Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000
- Measurement Specialties MS5611-01BA03 Barometric pressure sensor.
- Atmel ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 (processing and USB function).
- External compass support
- GPS input
- IIC Input
- Power module Input
- Telemetry radio, OSD and airspeed sensor ports
Documents and Useful Links: