- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Carbon fiber reinforced nylon filament. High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resisting. Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant Level: UL94-V2.
- Environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fiber.
- Printing smoothly, odorlessness, matte finish printing effect.
- High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resisting, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts.
- HD T Top 160℃, then suitable for the high temp occasion.
- Compared with Nylon, it has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without warped edge.
- Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2.
- Stainless steel nozzle shall be needed instead of quick-wear bronze nozzle when using CFRPA filament.
- Melting Temperature: 240~260 °C
- Bed Temperature: 80°C
- Diameter: 1.75±0.05mm
- Weight: 1 kg