- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
LCD Standard Resin Plus 500g - Gray
Resin, solid or semi-finished, is a comprehensive, comprehensive softener and solute in the billing strengthening, non-aquatic, package industries. Resin 3D printers use dense photopolymer resin as the printing material. Light from the light source in the printer uses material poured into the printer's printing software.
The formed model is not easy to shrink, and has high stability, elegant and smooth surface texture. Every detail is delicate.
Fast curing: Standard Rigid Resin Plus shortens the exposure and curing time and effectively increases the printing speed, provided that the models are stable and accurate.
High Strength and Toughness:
- Specially designed for LCD models,
- low draw rate,
- Higher molding rate.
LCD Standard Resin Plus 500g - Gray Features
- Product name: LCD Standard Resin Plus 500g - Gray
- Applicable wavelength: 405 nm
- Packing size: 110x110x200 mm
- Gross weight: 1.35kg
- Application: LED light curing 3D Printer
- Color: Gray
- Shake for 1-2 minutes before use.
- Use gloves and wear a mask.
- Wash with soap & If resin comes into contact with skin, wash immediately with water.
- Store in a dry ventilated place.
Products that can be used together:
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Printer
- Anycubic Photon S - Resin 3D Printer
- Anycubic Photon Mono - Resin 3D Printer
- Creality Halot-Lite CL-89L 3D Printer
- Creality Halot Sky CL-89 3D Printer
- Creality UW-01 Washing and Curing Machine
- Creality Halot One CL-60 3D Printer
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları