- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Bakon BK485 ESD Surface Resistance Meter
Bakon BK 485 ESD Surface Resistance Tester is suitable for film, epoxy, floor paint, cotton fabric, PCB material, acrylic material, plastic, rubber material, PVC shrinkable film, plastic film, cardboard paper etc. The server outer surface, grounding resistance, antistatic and insulating outer materials are designed for the special resistance (surface resistance) of the surface. With special resistance to the surface, the contents of the test materials can be reflected as corrosion-resistant, thus reflecting the test material with electrostatic properties. In addition, surface radiation measuring devices should be calibrated every 12 months.
Bakon BK 485 ESD Surface Resistance Meter Application Areas:
- University, Technical Laboratory
- In R&D Laboratories
- It measures the surface and grounding resistance of objects, as well as antistatic and insulating material.
Bakon BK 485 ESD Surface Resistance Meter Technical Specifications:
- Model: BK 485
- Power Source: 9 Volt PP3 Alkaline Battery
- Test Voltage: Nominal 9 volts
- Storage Ambient Temperature: -15°C / 60°C
- Working Ambient Temperature: 5°C / 49°C
- Storage Related Humidity: 0% / 90%
- Waypoint: ±1/2 Dec.
- Waypoint Accuracy: ±5%
- Repeatability: ±5%
- Boyut: 13.0 x 72 x 30 mm
- Weight: 170 g
Materials that Bakon BK 485 ESD Surface Resistance Meter can detect:
- Film, epoxy, floor paint, cotton cloth, PCB material, acrylic material, plastic, rubber material, PVC shrinkable film, plastic film, cardboard paper, etc. It can detect the server outer surface, grounding resistance, antistatic and insulating protection materials.
Bakon BK 485 ESD Surface Resistance Meter Box Contents:
- 1 Piece BK485 Main Unit
- 1 Piece Test Probe
Faydalı Linkler / Dökümanlar:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları