AiXun
Product Code
Fiyat
: 218.44 TL + VAT
KDV Dahil Fiyat
: 262.12 TL
Money Order Price : 254.26 TL %3  Discount

T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip

The "T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip" is a high-quality product designed for your professional soldering needs. This soldering tip stands out with its durability and special design that enables precise soldering. It offers long-lasting performance by perfectly matching T12-I soldering stations.

This soldering tip has a wide range of applications, including soldering electronic components, circuit board repair, and precision soldering tasks. Its resistance to high temperatures ensures its quality even during prolonged use.

The T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip is easy to install and replace, thanks to its user-friendly design. With its high-quality materials and robustness, it's an ideal choice for meeting your professional soldering needs.

If you're looking for top-level performance in terms of reliability, durability, and precision soldering, the T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip could be the right choice for you. This product offers a unique solution for long-lasting use and quality soldering work.

T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip Technical Specifications

• Model: T12-I Compatible Soldering Tip
  • Compatible Stations: Compatible with T12 series soldering stations
  • Material: Made from high-quality and durable materials
  • Application: Has a wide range of applications, including soldering electronic components, circuit board repair, and precision soldering tasks
  • Heat Resistance: Resistant to high temperatures and maintains performance even during prolonged use
  • User-Friendly Design: Designed for easy installation and replacement
  • Performance: Optimized for precision soldering, offering long-lasting and high-quality performance
T12-I Compatible Soldering Iron Tip
T12-I Compatible Soldering Iron Tip
:
218.44 TL + VAT
:
262.12 TL
Prepared by  T-Soft E-Commerce.