Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 3:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 has Freescale MC33932 pair H-bridge motor driver IC. Through this driver, which can be used with all Raspberry Pi models, you can control speed and direction of two different motors as you want independently.
Raspberry Pi Motor Driver Board v1.0 supports very large input voltage range (6V~28V). Regulator, which exists on the board, gives the necessary 5V 1000mA power. Thus, you can supply Raspberry Pi and motors with single power supply.
- Operating Voltage: 6V ~28V
- DC/DC out: 5V 1000mA @ '5V'pin
- Output Current (for each channel): 2A(devamlı) /5A (tepe)
- Shortcut protection between GND-VPWR and Outputs
- Protection from overheat of Regulator
- Temperature dependent current limit threshold reduction
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/2/B+/A+/B
- Power input: DC Jack
- Dimensions: 91.20 x 56.15mm