- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This 1 inch graphical OLED screen is suitible to be used with Arduino and other microcontroller projects. You can get much more higher contrast display with no backlights needed, thanks to OLED technology used.
The modul comes with onboard SSD1306 chip. This means, you can use SPI interface with 5 or 4 wires to communicate between the modul and the microcontroller. There is a voltage ragulator on it so, modul is able to operate with both 5 V and 3.3 V logic voltage levels. The modul draws 20 mA current as avarage.
- PCB dimensions: 23 mm x 33 mm x 5 mm
- Distance between mounting holes: 15 mm x 24 mm
- Mounting diameter: 2 mm
- Screen dimensions: 7 mm x 25 mm
- Diagonal distance: 0.91"
- Resolution: 128x32 pixels
- Brightness: 150 cd/m2
- Communication interface: SPI
- Current draw (avarage): 15-20 mA
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları