Arduino iRobotistan Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor
Brand / Origin
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor for Arduino
Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor for Arduino, It has the feature of measuring the density of particles in the range of 0.3 microns to 10 microns in air. You can learn the measurement results with a serial interface development board such as Arduino.
Laser PM2.5 Air Quality Sensor for Arduino Features;
- Dimension 46 x 36 x 20 mm
- Response Time: 10 seconds
- Standby Current: 200 uA
- Supply Voltage(MIN): 4.95 V
- Supply Voltage (MAX): 5.05 V
- Max Current: 120mA
- Operating Temperature Range: - 20°C - 50°C
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 - 99% RH
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları