Proskit MT-2017 Analog Multimeter
Brand / Origin
Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 5:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
Wouldn't you like to do your measurements with an Analog Multimeter?It is a multimeter which you can trust to use in any kind of your electronic, robotic or hobby applications.
- Proper for 2008 CE security certificate.
- Double sided epoxy PCB glass mirror Aluminium layered.
- 20kΩ/V DC & 9,kΩ/V AC input sensitivity.
- Over charge or under charge security.
- Hang on to somewhere feature.
- Measuring Resistance, Current and Voltage.
- Users guide which shows how to do test and how to use batteries.
- It is proper to use in laboratory, school and home works.
- Power: 1.5V AA x 2 and 9V(NEDA1604) x 1
- Dimensions: 160 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight: 390g
- DC Voltage: 0-0.1-2.5-10-50-250-1000V
- Zero DC Voltage: DC±-5V, ±25V
- AC Voltage: 0-10-50-250-1000V
- DC Current: 0-0.05-2.5-25-250 mA, 10A
- Resistor: 1 / 10 / 100 /1K / 10KΩ
- Transistor: hFE: 0-1000
Sizin İçin Seçtiklerimiz
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları