Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
Wouldn't you like to do your measurements with an Analog Multimeter?It is a multimeter which you can trust to use in any kind of your electronic, robotic or hobby applications.
- Proper for 2008 CE security certificate.
- Double sided epoxy PCB glass mirror Aluminium layered.
- 20kΩ/V DC & 9,kΩ/V AC input sensitivity.
- Over charge or under charge security.
- Hang on to somewhere feature.
- Measuring Resistance, Current and Voltage.
- Users guide which shows how to do test and how to use batteries.
- It is proper to use in laboratory, school and home works.
- Power: 1.5V AA x 2 and 9V(NEDA1604) x 1
- Dimensions: 160 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight: 390g
- DC Voltage: 0-0.1-2.5-10-50-250-1000V
- Zero DC Voltage: DC±-5V, ±25V
- AC Voltage: 0-10-50-250-1000V
- DC Current: 0-0.05-2.5-25-250 mA, 10A
- Resistor: 1 / 10 / 100 /1K / 10KΩ
- Transistor: hFE: 0-1000