- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
BASF Ultrafuse 17-4 PH Metal Filament 1000gr
Basf Ultrafuse17-4 PH metal filament is an industrial metal filament variety developed by BASF Forward AM, with which you can produce metal parts in almost any desktop 3D printer. Ultrafuse17-4 PH metal filament was developed to produce metal parts faster and more cost-effectively. After Debinding and Sintering (D&S) processes, you can get 100% metal parts. Combining Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) and Metal Injection Molding (MIM) technologies, the production of metal parts in desktop 3D printers is now much easier with Basf Ultrafuse17-4 PH metal filament.
BASF Ultrafuse 17-4 PH Metal Filament 1000gr Features:
- It produces 17-4PH type stainless steel parts.
- Easy to use on all types of desktop 3D Printers.
- Uniform particle distribution increasing mechanical properties
- OSHA-friendly machining
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive extruders thanks to non-slip outer surface
- tinylab 3D 1.75 mm Transparent(Natural) PLA Filament
- tinylab 3D 1.75 mm Silver PLA Filament
- tinylab 3D 1.75 mm Dark Green PLA Filament
- tinylab 3D 1.75 mm Bordo PLA Filament
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları