Sandisk 16GB SDHC memory card is the one of the best memory cards for Raspberry Pi. It is compitable with the SD input on the Raspberry Pi. You can setup the Raspbian operating system to your Raspberry Pi via this card.
Click here for the installation steps prepared for you to setup operating system.
- Shape Factor: 16GB microSDHC™
- Performance/Speed: Reading rate up to 80 MB/s
- Resistant to heat, water, x-rays and impacts
- Card Dimensions: 0,59 in x 0,43 in x 0,04 in (14,99 mm x 10,92 mm x 1,02 mm)
- Operating Temperatures: -25ºC to 85ºC (-13ºF to 185ºF)
- Storage Temperatures: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compitable with the devices supporting microSDHC and microSDXC
- Class 10 for Full HD video (1920x1080)