- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
XXD OPTO F450 F550 Motor Speed Controller - 30A 2-6S Brushless ESC
ESC is short for Electronic Speed Control. It is used in vehicles such as RC model cars, boats, airplanes, helicopters that work with an electric motor. For example, ESC is connected to the control receiver in the model car. It moves or stops the car by transmitting the gas and brake signals from the control to the engine. When we press the gas or the brake, it manages the electricity that will go to the engine and makes the engine work. Thanks to ESC, the vehicle can perform acceleration, deceleration, stopping and reversing functions by responding more or less depending on the way we press the gas or brake.
Things to Consider While Using ESC:
- No batteries should be connected to the ESC motor output cables.
- Pay attention to the positive and negative poles at the ESC battery input. Reverse polarity connection will cause the ESC to fail.
- ESCs should be used within their technical limits.
- Before giving electricity to the ESC; It should be ensured that the connections are correct, that the appropriate motor and eastern battery voltage is used, and that there is no short circuit.
XXD OPTO F450 F550 Motor Speed Controller Technical Specifications:
- Maximum Current Value: 30A (Momentary 45A 10 sec.)
- Input Voltage: 2-6S LiPo
- BEC: OPTO
Note: It can also be used on fixed-wing RC airplanes. Since it is OPTO ESC, external power is required for remote control receiver and servos.
Products That Can Be Used Together:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları