XBee modules are developed by Digi. They operates in 900 MHz frequency. They are wireless communication modules which are compatible with 802.15.4, ZigBee Mesh and Multi-Point communication protocols. Through to high-level design and easy usage, it makes serial communication in a reliable and easy way with computer and microprocessor systems. XBee supports communication within point to point and multi point networks such as Point to Point and Multi-Point.
Module output power is 250 mW. This XBee module provides communication to up to 14 km with dipole antenna or up to 45 km with high gain antenna.
There is required two XBee modules for using them.
- 3.3V @ 215mA
- Data Speed: 10 kbps
- Output Power: 250mW (+0dBm)
- Communication Range: 14000m (14 km)
- Working Frequency: 902 MHz ~ 928 MHz
- FCC certificate
- 6x 10-bit ADC input pins
- 8x digital I/O pins
- 128-bit Encryption
- Indoor or outdoor field configuration
- AT and API Setting Commands
- Required External Antenna