- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
MindioBOX Wheeled Car
Little engineers at work!
- How can I change the direction of movement of a robot?
- How do I transmit force using gears?
- Does the number of gears affect the speed of movement?
Get ready to explore electronics, energy conversions, rotational motion, and gears as you assemble custom-designed parts as you build the wheeled car. Enrich your experience by changing the positions and angles of the pieces.
Benefits of MindioBOX Stem Sets for Children:
- The ability to follow directions, pay attention and concentrate develops.
- Develops the ability to establish cause-effect relationships.
- An infrastructure that can make technological design is formed.
- Understands the properties of materials and movement mechanisms of objects.
- It significantly increases creativity and analytical thinking skills.
- Develops hand-eye coordination and muscle skills.
- It makes learning permanent.
What is The Aim of This Box For Children to Learn?
- It could explain that a battery stores energy that can be used to start the engine.
- It can explain that electrical circuits convert chemical energy stored in batteries into mechanical energy.
- Can explain the material properties of circuit elements such as batteries, cables, motors, switches and why they are produced from those materials.
- It can explain that in gear wheels, the two wheels in contact with their teeth move in opposite directions.
- Explain the relationship between the radius and the number of teeth and the number of rotations in gear wheels.
- It can make changes in the circuit that will change the direction of the Robot's Movement.
- Define the elements of electrical circuits and construct a new circuit.
MindioBOX Wheeled Car Package Contents:
- Wooden Parts
- Plastic Parts
- Eva Parts
- Paper Parts
- Metal Parts
- Adhesive Parts
- Battery Bed
- Installation Guide
Useful Links / Documents:
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları