Using TB6612FNG motor driver board, you can use two motors seperately. at two directions. This Board is usually used at low powered motors but also can be used at bipolar step motor driver. Motor driver works between 4.5 V - 13.5 V voltage. Motor driver gives continiously 1A, peak 3A to per channel.
- Motor Voltage: 4.5 - 13.5 V
- Logic High Signal: 2,7-5,5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 3 A (for per channel)
- Continious Output Current: 1 A for per channel)
- If motor channels are connected parallelly, motor driver can draw 2A continiously.
- Maximum PWM frequency: 100 kHz
- Internal thermal shut down circuit
- Filtering for motor control at supply line
- Reverse voltage protection