- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Photon RedBoard is WiFi/microcontroller board at Arduino form factor. It has easy usage and due to WiFi support, it can be used in IoT applications by integrating to cloud. It has pretty high processing power due to processor which has 120 MHz ARM Cortex M3 core.Board is based on P1 Particle module. It preloaded with Particle OS and it has basic cloud services. There are internal antenna and uFL connector on the board.
Photon RedBoard has 8 digital input/output pins, 6 analog input, UART, SPI and ARM JTAG connections. Also, SDA, SCL, SCK, MISO, MOSI, SS, DAC, and WKP pins are moved onto board thus easy connection is provided. You have the option to feed board with 4,5-15V DC voltage due to internal voltage regulator.
- STM32F205 120MHz ARM Cortex M3
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM memory
- 2.4 GHz IEEE802.11 b/g/n connections (up to 65 Mbps)
- Ultra low power sleep, stand-by and stop mods
- WEP, WAPI, WPA and WPA2-PSK WiFi security mods support
- Input Voltage: 4,5-15V
- 8 digital input/output pin
- 6 analog input pin
- ARM JTAG connection
- Arduino form factor