- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
This sensor board can be used at detecting the volume at various mediums. You can use this sensor board at noise-sensitive keys and dancing robots with music. There is a LM386 amplifier IC on it. Gives output value between Analog 0-1023. You can conifugurate sensitivity with internal potantiometerFeatures:
- Configurable sensitivity
- Power and status indicator LEDs
- Through 16mm M4 montage screw holes, compatible with Makeblcok pieces.
- Through 0.1" header connections, can be used with jumpers too.
- Provides easy connection 6-pin RJ25 socket
- Operation Voltage: 5V
- Signal type: Provides outputs from Analog- A0 and A1 ports with different sensitivities (A0 is more sensitive then A1)
- Dimensions: 24x48x32mm