- Payment Options
- Comments (1)
- Suggestion Box
This sensor has a calibrated light sensing algorithm that can calculate UV Index. It doesn't contain an actual UV sensing element, instead it approximates it based on visible & IR light from the sun.
It is a digital sensor that works over I2C and you can safely use it with 3 or 5V microcontrollers. You can connect up an IR LED to the LED pin and use the basic proximity sensor capability that is in the SI1145 as well.
- IR Sensor Spectrum: Wavelength: 550nm-1000nm (centered on 800)
- Visible Light Sensor Spectrum: Wavelength: 400nm-800nm (centered on 530)
- Voltage Supply: Power with 3-5VDC
- Output Type: I2C address 0x60 (7-bit)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 18mm x 2mm
- Weight: 1.4g