Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.00 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
The Shield Bot from Seeed Studio is a fully assembled robot that just needs an Arduino (or Seeeduino) to be up and running. The whole robot is an Arduino shield with a host of built-in features. Such as 6 x Grove ports to take advantage of the comprehensive range of sensors, displays and controls, a USB charging port for the 900mAh Li-ion (included), 5 x IR line following sensors, and a set of activity indicators. The shield is supported by a ShieldBot library which is downloadable from Seeed Studio's web site.
- Easy to start - The Shield Bot is plug and play and can be running out of the box in minutes
- Expandable - solderless Grove expansion ports enable easy attachment of more sensors and actuators, and shield headers allow the use of additional Arduino shields
- Open source - Its designed to be hacked, adapted and transformed into whatever you want it to be!
- Arduino Based - the Shieldbot is an Arduino shield, so the extensive Arduino community and shield ecosystem can be used for endless expansion!
- Charging efficiency - Can quickly fully charged, And has a high efficienty.
- 5x IR reflectance sensors for line and edge following
- 900 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Two durable 160:1 micro metal gear motors
- 6x Grove expansion ports
- Stackable shield headers