- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Proskit MT-1707 3-5/6 True RMS Digital Multimeter
Multimeters are devices that allow you to perform the operations of avometer, voltmeter and ohmmeter devices with a single device. Digital multimeters, on the other hand, are devices that show us the value of the unit we measure through an LCD screen. The Proskit MT-1707 3-5/6 True-RMS Multimeter is designed for accurate measurements, ideal for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. It provides uninterrupted operation and long life with beeper, run time, data hold, auto power off, LED light, low battery indicator and input alarm protection.
Proskit MT-1707 3-5/6 True RMS Digital Multimeter Technical Specifications:
- DCV: 600mV / 6V / 60V / 600V / 1000V ± (0.5% + 3d)
- ACV: TrueRMS 6V / 60V / 600V / 750V ± (1% + 10d)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-1KHz DCA: 60uA / 6mA / 60mA / 600mA /10.00A ± (1.2% + 3d)
- ACA: TrueRMS 60mA / 600mA/10.00A ± (1.5% + 3d)
- Frequency (Hz): 9.999Hz / 99.99Hz / 999.9Hz / 9.999KHz / 99.99KHz / 999.9KHz / 9.99MHz
- Fuse: FF600mA / 1000V, FF10A / 1000V
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA Batteries
- Weight: 340g (without battery)
- Size: 192x89x55mm
How Does a Multimeter Use?
Digital multimeters have a step switch. With this button, the process is started by selecting the size to be measured or the appropriate value. Since DC selection is made, AC (Alternating Current) measurement cannot be made. If the exact value of the quantity to be measured is not known, the measurement is started by selecting the largest step. Multimeters also have two probes. One of these probes, the black probe is plugged into the COM socket. Com socket means common end. The red probe should be plugged into the correct socket according to the voltage to be measured.
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları