Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.00 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
Pliers Ammeter is the measuring device which is used to measure an overhead line or motor circuit's current without cutting the line. Digital Pliers Ammeters usually has a maximum value and its sensitivity.Pliers Ammeter useage: To measure alternate current value with Pliers Ammeter, first choose the current value which is over the proper current vaule for you (200 or 1000A) from ACA section. Then put the lines cable in between jaws which are opened by the latch on side and you will see the automaticly measured current value on screen.The only part which you need to be carfeul about is only the receiver or transmitter cable should be in between jaws. Otherwise two opposite electromagnetic field will reset each other and current value will be zero just like in the picture above.Features:
- 3 1/2 step 1999 counter.
- 0.8% the best sensitivity.
- Carryable and easy single hand useage.
- Extra Features: Storing data, low battery indicator.
- Counter: 1999
- Step: 3 1/2
- DC Voltage: 1000 V ± (1%+2d)
- AC Voltage: 750 V ± (1.5%+4d)
- AC Current: 200A ±(3.0%+5d), 1000A ±(3.0%+5d)
- Resistance: 200Ω ±(2%+2d) 20KΩ ±(1%+1d)
- High Resistance: 20MΩ ±(2%+2d), 2000MΩ≦500M ±(4%+2d) 2000MΩ>500M ±(5%+2d)
- Dimensions: 230 x 70 x 37 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Temperature and humidity measuring: 0°C~50°C & <80%RH