Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (2)
- Suggestion Box
9V 25mm 185 RPM optical encoder motorIn contrast to the DC motor, a photoelectric encoder is added into the encoder motor for detecting speed which is fed back to the signal input terminal for PID control to implement servo control for the motor.
Optical Encoder Motor-25 9V/185RPM Features:
- Control the speed and displacement for the motor precisely;
- Users can customize their own PID parameter by self-contained software;
- It provides overload protection.
- 1 x Optical Encoder Motor-25 9V/185RPM
- 1 x Encoder Motor Wire
Note: Before using, please make sure there is enough distance between the white sensor and the black coding disk as below picture for the white sensor may be damaged by the rotating part.
Optical Encoder Motor-25 9V/185RPM Technical Specs:
- Rated voltage: 9.0V (DC)
- Temperature range: -20℃~+60℃
- Humidity range: 0%-90%
- No-load current: ≦ 200 mA
- No-load speed: 185±10% rpm
- Rated load: 0.9 Kgf.cm
- Rated current: ≦ 550mA
- Rated speed: 135±10% rpm
- Starting torque: 4.5kgf.cm
- Locked-rotor current: ≥ 2.0 A
- Package Dimension: 150 x 110 x 30mm (5.9 x 4.3 x 1.2inch)
- Net Weight: 105g (3.7oz)