- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Online Arduino Course (Middle School)
Arduino is the most preferred robotic coding platform for students, which enables robotics projects to be carried out worldwide. You can make your own electronic projects in the Arduino ecosystem.
With the Arduino Education set designed for those who want to participate in this great ecosystem at an early age; Electronic projects can be developed on an up-to-date platform, through simplified and understandable methods.
The set includes Ethics and Safety Communication and Cooperation Training as a gift.
It is very suitable for middle school students.
- A21 - Arduino Training
- Gift: E21 - Ethics and Security Communication and Cooperation Training
- It includes 16 hours of "Arduino" training consisting of 8 applications. Application names:
- Introduction to Robotics 1
- Introduction to Robotics 2
- Hill Lamp
- Traffic lamp
- Changing Values
- Auto Lit Lamp
- Emergency Signal in Morse Code
- Color Space
Ethics and Safety Communication and Cooperation training is in the form of additional lessons, separate from the curriculum in the set. It was added to our training set as a gift. The objectives targeted in these courses are as follows;