- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Omron 24V 6 Pin Relay - G6C-2114P-USSV
Relay is a mechanical switching unit that can be controlled electrically. It consists of two main parts: relay coil and contactors. The relay coil, over which current flows, creates a magnetic field and attracts the contacts. Thus, relay contacts change position.
It is one of the circuit components preferred in telecom applications, gas detector circuits, RF control applications, Infrared control applications, small volume circuits (gum relay) etc.
Click here to see more role models.
- Coil Voltage : 12 V dc
- Coil Power : 200mW
- Coil Resistance : 720 Ω
- Isolation Coil To Contact : 2kV ac
- Contact Configuration : DPST
- Mounting Type : PCB Mount
- Switching Current : 8A
- Terminal Type : Through Hole
- Maximum Switching Voltage AC :380V ac
- Maximum Switching Voltage DC : 125V dc
- Maximum Switching Power AC : 2 kVA
- Length : 20mm
- Height : 10mm
- Maximum Switching Power : DC240 W
- Depth : 15mm