Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (7)
- Suggestion Box
Drone racers' choice Naze32 is now available at Robotistan.com!Naze32 differs from MultiWii or KK series flight controllers by having a 32-bit STM32F103 microprocessor instead of a 8-bit one.With that, it can handle much more complex PID algorithms and advanced features like GPS return-to-home and datalogging.
It is specifically designed for 180-250 size multicopters, but you can use the board with your 550 size drones. Rev6 hardware revision has better sensors and better optimised PCB layour. This is the 10DOF version, which means it has the compass and magnetometer modules as well as all the neccesary gyroscope/accelerometer sensors.
Comes with the plastic protective case.
- PWM/(C)PPM/SBUS/Spektrum Satellite receiver support
- Up to 6 ESC/servo outputs (Tricopter, quadcopter and hexacopter configurations are supported)
- Micro USB-B type connector
- MPU6500 gyroscope/accelerometer (IMU)
- BMP280 barometric pressure sensor (altimeter)
- HMC5983 magnetometer (compass)
- 3.3V I2C connection headers
- Battery voltage monitor inputs, buzzer and telemetry data outputs
- FrSky telemetry support and on-board SBUS inverter
- Sonar sensor connections pre-made
- Compatible with Rev5 accessories