- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
- Exciting Coding Robots for Kids 8-11 :
A STEM educational robot kit for young beginners to learn robotics, Scratch & Python Coding, and electronics. It is the newest version of mBot which has maintained a good reputation among schools and teachers worldwide.
- Powerful Programming Robot Equipped with Latest Technology :
The 4-core MCU integrates WIFI and Bluetooth modules inside which allows Python programming. With high-precision metal gear encoder motors, and a wealth of sensors, mBot Neo is able to accomplish a variety of interactive and interesting projects. For example, mBot Neo can be used as a smart speaker, allowing the robot to recognize and execute various voice commands, and it can achieve both simple and complex tasks.
- Good Hardware Works Together with Good Software :
The programmable robot helps kids learn programming step-by-step through interactive drag-and-drop software. With rich tutorials and project cases provided, kids can start from graphic programming, and use Scratch or Arduino C language with one click. mBlock software works on PC, Mac, and also supports Android and iOS. Together with mBlock, mBot Neo will be a powerful tool to get in touch with advanced technology such as AI, IoT and Data Science.
- Expandable with mBuild modules and Structural Parts :
mBot Neo can expand the scope of activities with more than 60 different modules, and connect in series up to 10 different sensors, motors, LEDs or other components at a time. Meanwhile, this programmable robot for kids also has add-on packs available (not included) to teaches programming, robotics, electronics, and construction while allowing students to program and carry-out interactive missions through hands-on learning.
- Advanced Coding Robot for Kids at Home and School– Being well packaged:
mBot Neo uses long-lasting built-in battery and Aluminum alloy Metal Materials, which makes it robust and durable for years. It will be a perfect learning tool and gift for kids on Summer Camps丨Winter Camp丨School STEM Class 丨Home Fun Time.
Product features :
- Motherboard Model: CyberPi
- Processor: ESP32-WROVER-B
- Expansion Ports:
- 4 servo ports
- 2 DC motor ports
- 2 encoder motor ports
- 1 mBuild Extension Port
- Audio Output: Loudspeaker (Not Buzzer)
- Preset Forms: 1
- Line Tracking Sensor: 4
- Number of Storable Programs: 8
- Image Output: Full Color Screen
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Color Sensors: 4
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Obstacle Avoidance: Yes
- Precision Motor: Yes
- Programmable LED: Yes
- Sound Detection: Yes
- Rechargeable Battery
- Necessary information and links for beginners (Turkish)
- mBot Neo Documents
- mBot Extension Packs
- Click to download mBlock programming.
- Kids maker rocks with the robots (11 chapters. It guides children to teach graphic programming, electronics and robotics by showing mBot programming in a fun way on many game screens).
Scratch 2.0 the adventures of Mike (consists of 9 chapters. It also guides you to explore the world of Scratch 2.0 with the game, animation and many interactive stories).