- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
MegaPi is a microcontroller board based on ATmega2560. With abundant motor driver interfaces, it can control and combine different kinds of motors rapidly, drive 10 servos and 8 DC motors/ 4 stepper motors simultaneously and have a maximum output current of 10A.
MegaPi can be programmed with Arduino software (IDE) or graphical programming language. It is even better that MegaPi works perfectly with Raspberry Pi, by which makers will be able to drive motors and sensors with Python!
With strong motor-driving ability and ease of use, MegaPi is an ideal option for 3D printer, CNC, robotic project etc.
NOTE: You need to buy driver modules seperately to use with this board.
- Four motor driver interfaces for adding encoder motor driver and stepper motor driver, and thus to drive DC motors, encoder motors and stepper motors;
- One wireless communication interface for adding Bluetooth module or 2.4G module;
- Ten servo interfaces which enable the board to drive up to 10 servos at the same time;
- Two high-power MOS driver interface which is able to drive devices with a maximum current of 10A. Maximum current output of DC 5V output port is 3A.;
- One Raspberry Pi switch interface (requires manual soldering) to realize 5V to 3.3V serial communication.
Red pin--power output/motor output;
Yellow pin--I/O pin;
Blue pin--wireless communication interface
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları