- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a desktop computer!
With simple steps and playful projects you'll learn how to code art, music, apps, games and more. It’s a fun way to make, play, and express your creativity with technology -- built and coded by you.
Kano's kit comes with 10 plug-and-play components including: a Raspberry Pi 3, a wireless keyboard, a DIY speaker, a custom case, power and HDMI cables, memory card, a USB power supply, an illustrated story book and 4 sheets of stickers and case cards. No prior knowledge is needed, and the Kano Book -- a step-by-step storybook -- is provided to help guide you. Note: does not come with a screen
- Computer Board: Raspberry Pi 3
- RAM: 1GB
-4 USB ports
-802.11n Wireless LAN
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad Cortex A53 - 64bit
- Graphics: 400MHz VideoCore IV
-15m wireless Radio Frequency
-10m Bluetooth operating range
-40h battery life
-Dimensions: 250mm x 88mm x 17mm / 9.75" x 3.45" x 0.67"
-Weight: 197g / 0.434 lbs
- Operating System:
-Kano OS Beta 3.0 (Linux)
- Stand alone app store and dozens of apps
- Create using Python, Ruby, Coffeescript, Bash and more
- Create up to 10 different user accounts