- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Jakemy JM-T2-15 Antistatic Tweezers ESD
Antistatic tweezers are special tweezers that provide a controlled way to equalize the load between your hand and the component you want to hold. This anti-static tweezers is made of high-strength stainless steel with paint and acid-base protection. Electronics, medical and laboratory work, jewellery, etc. It is very suitable for use in fields. It is coated with ESD (Surface Electrostatic Discharge) to protect components and arms from the harmful effects of static effect. With its fine processing, it adapts to a long-term work and provides a comfortable feeling for your hands.
Jakemy JM-T2-15 Antistatic Tweezers ESD Features:
- It is made of stainless steel 302 and has a durable long service life.
- Extremely lightweight designed for maximum performance and ergonomics of use.
- It is extremely durable, robust and long-lasting against drops and bumps.
- It is produced with anti-static, anti-magnetic, electrostatic discharge feature.
- The surface of the tweezers is made of very special conductive plastic material for excellent flexibility.
- It is resistant to deformations that can be caused by temperature, even in operations with a high temperature of 250 degrees.
Where to Use Antistatic Tweezers?
- Electronic Cards
- Electronic repair
- Gift of jewelry
- Lab work
- Model Making
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları