Same Day Shipping
Orders placed until 3:00 on weekdays and 10:30 on Saturday are shipped the same day.
Add to Favorites
Click here to add this product to your list and review it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
INTRODUCTIONPM2.5 laser dust sensor is a digital universal particle concentration sensor，it can be used to obtain the number of suspended particulate matter in a unit volume of air within 0.3 to 10 microns, namely the concentration of particulate matter, and output with digital interface, also can output quality data of per particle. The sensors can be embedded in a variety of concentrations of environment-related instruments suspended particulate matter in the air ,to provide timely and accurate concentration data.
- voltage: 4.95 ~ 5.05V
- Maximum electric current: 120mA
- Measuring pm diameter: 0.3~1.0/1.0~2.5/2.5~10 (um)
- Measuring pm range: 0~1000 ug/m3
- Standby Current: ≤200 uA
- Response time: ≤10 s
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ 50C
- Operating humidity range: 0 ~ 80% RH
- Maximum size: 46 * 35 * 20mm (1.82 x 1.38 x 0.79 inches)
- MTBF: > = 5 years
- PM2.5 laser dust sensor x1
- PM2.5 sensor adapter x1
- sensor adapter cable x1