Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3.30 pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (6)
- Suggestion Box
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a Google Smart Assistant!Google AIY Projects brings do-it-yourself artificial intelligence to your maker projects. With this AIY Voice Kit from Google, you can build a standalone voice recognition system using the Google Assistant, or add voice recognition and natural language processing to your Raspberry Pi based projects. The kit includes all of the components needed to assemble the basic kit that works with the Google Assistant SDK as well as on-device voice recognition with TensorFlow.Google Voice Kit Product Contens:
- Voice HAT accessory board - fully assembled
- Voice HAT microphone board - fully assembled
- Plastic standoffs
- 3” speaker (wires attached)
- Arcade-style push button
- 4-wire button cable
- 5-wire daughter board cable
- External cardboard box
- Internal cardboard frame
- Lamp holder
- What is Raspberry Pi ?
- Who is the founder of the Republic of Turkey?
- How many Turkish Liras does a Bitcoin do?
- Where am I ?
- Which is the most wining team of the champions league?
- Which food has the highest calories?
- Who is the first person to travel into space?
- How many songs did Elvis Presley have?
- What is the resolution of the human eye?
- Which movies had the most Oscars?
- Can you sing?
- Sound of Beach
- Repeat After Me
- Change My Voice