- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
The FRDM-KL05Z is an ultra low cost development kit for MKL05Z32VFM4 microcontroller. The MKL05Z32VFM4, a KL0 family device boasting a max operating frequency of 48MHz, 32KB of flash and a multitude of analog and digital peripherals. Freedom development platform is a set of software and hardware tools for evaluation and development. It is ideal for rapid prototyping of microcontroller based applications. The FRDM-KL05Z can be used to evaluate the KL04 and KL05 Kinetis L series devices.
The freedom board hardware is form factor compatible with the Arduino R3 pin layout, providing a broad range of expansion board options. The on board interfaces include an RGB LED, a 3 axis digital accelerometer, and a capacitive touch slider. The FRDM-KL05Z also features the open standard embedded serial and debug adapter known as OpenSDA. This circuit offers several options for serial communications, flash programming and run control debugging.
- Capacitive touch slider
- MMA8451Q accelerometer
- Tri colour (RGB) LED
- Flexible power supply options like USB, coin cell battery, external source
- Battery ready, power measurement access points
- Easy access to MCU I/O via Arduino R3 compatible I/O connectors
- Mass storage device flash programming interface
- CMSIS-DAP interface (new ARM standard for embedded debug interface)
- Data logging
The OpenSDA circuit is only operational when a USB cable is connected and supplying power to OpenSDA USB.