- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
FPV 5.8G A/V Receiver (RX) W/Channel Number Display RC805
The RC805 has been around for a while now; yes it doesn't boast 40 channels like the latest FPV receivers do, but the 8 channels it does support is enough for people who fly on their own. Also, the Rx is a nice small unit and simple to use thanks to its number display and push button channel selection button – thankfully there’s not a fiddly little dipswitch in sight!
The receiver comes plug and play with a power and RCA cable, and it features two AV outputs which are handy if you want to plugin video goggles and a video monitor at the same time. The RC805 is a perfect match for the Boscam TS 351 200mw FPV transmitter.
Quite simply, for the money you can’t really good wrong, the RC805 is a well-proven FPV Rx.
Frequencies (Band E):
- Output Frequency: 5.8Ghz
- Receiving frequency: 5665-5945MHz
- Channels: 8CH (Bands E)
- Receiving sensitivity: -90dBm
- Frequency control: Built-in frequency and phase lock loop (Channel button - LED Display)
- AV output: Dual 2CH output (2.5mm plug)
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA
- Input voltage: 8-12V
- Supply current: 150mA
- Dimension: 75x54x15mm
- Weight: 130g
- 1x RC805 5.8Ghz receiver
- 1x 2dbi 5.8Ghz "rubber duck" omni-directional antenna
- 1x RX power cable - JST connection
- 1x RCA cable connector set for video output
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları