- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Nowadays, 3 D printing is one of the most popular fields. Destkop 3 D printers mostly use PLA or ABS comsumables. These Esun made, high performance flaments will allow you to get higher performance 3 D printings from any 3 D printers in the market.
This is a new product introduced by Esun.
Here the most differences between standard ABS filaments:
- More rubbed surface
- Durable to oil and water
- Does not cract especially at the corners of the objects (This happens even on PLA if there is a large temperature difference)
- Higher colours
- Better mechanical endurance
- Melting temperature: 210-230 °C
- Platform temperature: 100-110 °C
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Colour: Yellow