- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Nowadays, 3D printing is one of the most popular fields. Destkop 3D printers mostly use PLA or ABS comsumables. These Esun made, high performance flaments will allow you to get higher performance 3D printings from any 3D printers in the market.
This is a new product introduced by Esun.
Here the most differences between standard ABS filaments:
- More rubbed surface
- Durable to oil and water
- Does not cract especially at the corners of the objects (This happens even on PLA if there is a large temperature difference)
- Higher colours
- Better mechanical endurance
- Melting temperature: 210-230 °C
- Platform temperature: 100-110 °C
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Colour: Purple