Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
P.S: Product inclueds all necessary headres and terminals without soldering.
- Extensive operating voltage range : 5.5V - 24V
- High current output : Constant 12A, instant 30A on each motor
- By connecting motor outputs parallel to each other, current can be drawn as constant 24A, instant 60A.
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5V systems. Logic high signal starts at 2.1V.
- PWM input up to 20kHz, 20 kHz'e kadar PWM girişi, since PWM frequency is in the range of supersonic frequency, motor driving applications can be done more quietly.
- Voltage output is proportinal with current through current measuring feature (140mV/A)
- Possiblity to do test even when the motors are disconnected through motor display LEDs.
- It can be used with Arduino and other microconrollers.
- When used as shield it can be operated with Arduino through motor power input.
- Changeable Arduino control pins.
- Easy to control on Arduino with VNH5019 Library.
- Detailed Users's Manual
- Extended protection features
- Input protection up to instant 41V
- Extra low and extra high voltage protection
- Extra low and extra high temperature protection
- Reverse voltage protection
P.S: For non shield version of VNH5019 motor driver, check VNH5019 Motor Driver