- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
P.S: Product inclueds all necessary headres and terminals without soldering.
- Extensive operating voltage range : 5.5V - 24V
- High current output : Constant 12A, instant 30A on each motor
- By connecting motor outputs parallel to each other, current can be drawn as constant 24A, instant 60A.
- Compatible with 3.3V and 5V systems. Logic high signal starts at 2.1V.
- PWM input up to 20kHz, 20 kHz'e kadar PWM girişi, since PWM frequency is in the range of supersonic frequency, motor driving applications can be done more quietly.
- Voltage output is proportinal with current through current measuring feature (140mV/A)
- Possiblity to do test even when the motors are disconnected through motor display LEDs.
- It can be used with Arduino and other microconrollers.
- When used as shield it can be operated with Arduino through motor power input.
- Changeable Arduino control pins.
- Easy to control on Arduino with VNH5019 Library.
- Detailed Users's Manual
- Extended protection features
- Input protection up to instant 41V
- Extra low and extra high voltage protection
- Extra low and extra high temperature protection
- Reverse voltage protection
P.S: For non shield version of VNH5019 motor driver, check VNH5019 Motor Driver