Out of stock Alert when in stock
Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Through DevDuino Sensor Node you can read sensor values and communicate with other devices, which use nRF24L01 RF modul. There is Arduino UNO Optiboot bootloader loaded ATmega328 microcontroller on board. Firmware of device can be updated wireless. Also crytographic communication is available on board.
- Built-on Arduino-compatible architecture(UNO Optiboot bootloader)
- 64KB SPI flash/EEPROM memory for wireless firmware updates
- ATSHA204A IC for crytographic communication
- 16MHz clock frequency (may be reduced to low energy consumption by up to 1MHz)
- Internal MCP9700 temperature sensor (-40~125°C, ± 2°C)
- Programmable LED and button are available on the board.
- FDTI connection port for programming
- AVRISP programming port
- 3 Grove compatible sensor connector (I2C, digital and analog)
- Power from 2 elements AAA ( not included)
- Dimensions: 32mm x 68.5 mm