Same Day Shipping
If you purchase before 3pm, your products will ship at the same day. Except saturday and sunday
Add to Favorites
You can add this product on your list and check it later.
- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
ESP8266 Board is produced by Adafruit and using popular ESP8266 IoT modul. This board is a breakout board and compatible with breadboard. So many components are available which can make easier using modul:
On board two lines headers are compatible with breadboard and provides access to connections which are shown in below:
- Reset button
- User button, also can be used for pass to bootloader mod.
- Red LED for blink implementations
- Logic level converters at UART and reset pins
- Regulator which can provide 3.3V 500mA
- Diode protected input for USB and battery
FTDI compatible UART output is available on board. If you make connections from here, you can make programming and firmware updates. Board is sent as NodeMCU 0.9.5 loaded.Header pins of board are sent as solderless. Also you will need USB-serial converter modul or cable to program this board.
- 1 analog input (maximum 1.8V)
- 9 GPO pins (3.3V logic level), can be used for I2C and SPI
- 2 UART pins
- 2 3-12V voltage input, reset, enable, LDO-disable and 3.3V output inputs
Dimensions: 25mm x 38mm x 5mm
NodeMCU 0.9.5 build 20150318 (Lua 5.1.4)
NodeMCU (Lua for ESP8266) web page
Arduino IDE ESP8266 add-on