Learn how to fly a multicopter!
Corby RQ77-21, is a fun little drone which you can learn and practise fundamental movements. You can fly this drone indoors and outdoors on very calm days. It has the headless and flip modes.
For orientation, there are blue LED's under the back arms and red LED's under front arms. It is ideal for learning how to fly drones before buying more serious kits.
There is a video camera which records to the SD card included in the package. You can start/stop recording videos and take still pictures using the buttons on the remote.
Note: Micro SD card is not included in the package.
Package contents: RQ77-21 drone, 1x 1S (3.7V) 400mAh lipo battery, 1x USB battery charger, camera module, 4 channel remote controller (uses 3 AA batteries), 2x propellers, 6x landing skids, 4x prop-guards, user manual.
- Colour: Black/Green
- Dimensions: 31.5x31.5x10.5 cm
- Weight: ~100 gr
- Flying weight: ~120gr
- Remote controller max. range: 70m
- Max. altitude: 70m
- Flight time: Max. 4-6mins
- Battery: 3.7V (1S) 400mAh Li-Po
- Charging time: 45-60mins
- Remote controller: 4 channel 2.4GHz
- Video: 640x480 pixels resolution, 30fps MP4 file
- Photo: 1280x960 pixels resolution, JPEG file