- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
INTRODUCTIONmicro:bit is a pocket-sized microcontroller designed for kids and beginners to learn coding and electronics, letting them easily bring ideas into DIY digital games, interactive projects and robotics. Boson Kit has been awarded Five Stars in the 2018 Teach Primary Resource Awards.To explore even more possibilities with micro:bit, we have now combined it with DFRobot’s Boson modules, a set of modularized electronic blocks, suitable for every kids to start their hands-on journeys of creation.
Note: USB power port CANNOT be used to upload program.
To help you easily understand the usage of each module, the boson kit for microbit is provided with a quick start guide, including 4 basic projects with wiring and sample codes. Walk through the guide and create your own invention!
DFRobot Boson Starter Kit для BBC mico:bit
Note: micro:bit is NOT included in the kit. You will need to purchase separately.
Project 1: Smart Fan Control System with Micro:bit
In this article, we will show you how to create a smart fan control system with BBC micro:bit.
- DFRobot BOSON starter kit for micro:bit *1
- BBC micro:bit board *1
- Cultivates kid's programming ability
- Suitable for age 10+
- Supports sound, light and motion interaction
- Comes with 8 modules, 4 quick start project cards
- 12-project tutorial from beginning to advance
- Module Input/output Voltage: 3.3V
- Maximum Current: 500mA
- MicroUSB Power Port Voltage：5V
- Working temperature: 0-60 ℃
- package size: 250*190*57 mm/ 9.84 * 7.5 *2.24 inches
- Weight: 492g
- micro:bit expansion board for Boson kit x 1
- Red Push Button x 1
- Red LED Light x 1
- Rotation sensor x 1
- Sound Sensor x 1
- Motion sensor x 1
- Mini Fan Module x 1
- Mini Servo x 1
- RGB LED strip x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Long) x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Medium) x 1
- 3-Pin Cable (Short) x 1
- Quick Start guide x 1