- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
You can do your location control applications with easy to use NEMA serie's bipolar step motors, set motor revolution with step motor driver cards.
- Operating Voltage: 2.8V (can be controlled on the wanted voltage with a driver)
- Drawned Current on Each Phase: 1700mA @2.8V
- Phase Resistor Value: 1.65 Ohm
- Phase Inductor Value: 3.2 mH
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Step Number on Each Tour: 200
- Holding Torque: 3.7 kg-cm
- Sizes: 42.3x42.3x38mm (NEMA 17)
- Motor Shaft Thickness: 5mm
- Cable Lenght: 30cm
- Weight: 285g
Step motor SOYO code: SY42STH38-1684A
Sizes on diagram are mm. Shown part with "Lenght" is 38mm. Motor shaft is 21mm, shaft thickness is 5mm. Shaft is turned into D shaft by shaving the shaft for 0.5mm.
You can use the motor easily in your applications just by connecting 5mm hub to its shaft.
Motor's connection according to cable colours; BLK: Black, GRN: Green, RED: RED, BLU: BLUE.
Step motor's inside image.
Step Motor Applications:
Step motors can be used in many applications which the location control is important.
-3D printers & prototyping machines
-Hold and place machines
Pololu bipolar step motors; form left to right; 20x30, 28x32, 28x45, 35x26, 35x28, 35x36 mm.
Ürünün Sık Sorulan Soruları