- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Baby Orangutan Board has TB6612FNG motor drivers and ATmega328P microcontroller. This board is a custom-engineered board for robot control. Structure of this board is compatible with Breadboard and different circuit boards, so board is ideal for robots like line followers, mini-sumo and obstacle avoiding robots. Senso and other units can be plugged directly. Motor driver board is available on the board, so there is no necessasy for extra motor driver board. Also, voltage regulator, ICSP pins for programmer connection and potentiometer for analog input is available on the board. Motor driver, which is on board, can drive two motors at the same time and send continiously 1A, peak 3A to per channel.
- Input Voltage: 5-13.5V
- Programmable ATmega328P IC
- 20 MHz Working Frequency
- 32 KB Flash Memory, 2 KB RAM and 1 KB EEPROM
- 18 I/O pins ( 16 digital I/O, 8 analog I/O)
- Internal reverse voltage protection is available.
Features of Motor Driver:
- TB6612FNG Motor Driver IC
- 2 Channels
- Continious Current: 1A
- Peak Current: 3A
- Click for the User's Guide.
- Click for the program Baby Orangutan Board via Arduino IDE.
- Click for the documents about control of motor driver on Orangutan Board.
- Click for example LED implementaions which is prepared with AVR Studio 4.
- Click for the example robot project.