- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
You can use this shield to play sound files through micro SD card on your Arduino.
- It is compatible with popular Arduino models such as UNO, Leonardo...
- It supports MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/MIDI files
- With its inner micro SD card slot, it can play sound files directly from the card
- To record through card it has micropohone and 3.5mm TRRS type plug in
- With its 74VHC125 integrated circuit, it works with 3.3V/5V cards flawlessly
- Commands such as play/ stop, sound level... can be given with 5 directioned joystick
- I2S and MIDI connections