- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Arduino Due Clone - 3.3V - Without USB Cable
Clone Arduino Due is a development / prototype board using 32-bit Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 processor. Thanks to its 54 digital input / output pins and 12 analog inputs, it is perfect for medium and large projects.
Unlike most arduino boards, the Arduino Due works with 3.3V. The maximum voltage that pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Voltages higher than this value can damage your board.
The Native Port on the Arduino Due is directly connected to the processor. This port allows serial (CDC) communication. Arduino can access with serial monitor or other applications. It allows the Due card to be used as a mouse keyboard.
Clone Arduino Due 3.3V Features :
- Microcontroller: Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I / O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I / O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3 V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB available for all user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Length: 101.52 mm
- Width: 53.3 mm
- Weight: 36g