- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
Get Beyond of Your Limits on Your Robotic Projets with Arduino Braccio!
You can mount and use your Arduino Braccio robotic arm in many different types. As the Arduino Braccio designed as a multipurpose robot it is possible to configure it to lift many objects. The Arduino Shield came in the kit allows you to connect servos from the robotic arm.
- With your camera to follow a subject,
- By mounting your telephone or your tablet to follow you when you’re at a video conference,
- With a solar panel to follow the sun.
You will need to upload the "testBraccio90" code into your Arduino and allign the motors after you finished assembling. In this process, program will position your Arduino Braccio robotic arm vertically, if the robot is not in this position you must adjust motors manually to stay at this vertical position.
It is recommended to operate the robot with the 5 V, 5000 mA came in the kit.
- Plastic Parts x 21
- Screws x 63
- Flat Washer x 16
- Hexagon Nut x 7
- Springs x 2
- Servo Motors: 2 x SR 311, 4 x SR 431
- Arduino compatible Shield x 1 (Uno R3 pinout)
- Power Supply 5V, 5A x 1
- Phillips Screwdriver x 1
- Double Hexagon Box Wrench x 1
- Spiral Cable Protection Wrap x 1
- Weight: 792 g
- Maximum operating distance range: 80 cm
- Maximum Height : 52 cm
- Base Width: 14 cm
- Gripper Width: 90 mm
- Cable length: 40 cm
- Load Capacity: Maximum weight at 32 cm operating distance: 150 g, Maximum weight at the minimal Braccio configuration: 400g